Friday 26 February 2010

applied fashion design

this prject is really good, we are making our own trend and designing a collection and trend book around it, its nice to have some projects where you get a break from the stress of making a garment, its still always stressful though! my trend is called revolutionary and its very regal british with an edge. at the end of this prject we have to give a presentation,and i hate presentations,i so bad at them, i shake,go red,my voice wobbles, and my reading skills magically plumet! im enjoying it at the moment though,doin the trend and design work,desinging is probably my favorite part,because you can use all your ideas to develop exactly what you want. its my birthday tomorrow so i will not be doin anything work related this weekend,which means working extra hard next week!

No comments: