Thursday 4 June 2009

This is work from the drawing workshop we did in our creative approches to fashion project. i put this piece in because it was one of the 1st ones i did and showed me that i'm not as bad at sketching as i think!
we used all different media's in this piece which made the materieals on the persons clothes look different and made it stand out as one of my favourites

everyone went round to different easles drawing different sections of the subject we're sketching.i love how colourful this is as well as the fact that eceryone contributed to it.


this is a piece from my elective drawing practice group and it really helped me with my drawing skills and being able to shade and use proportion correctly.
this is another sketch from my elective,we were tld to do some pieces and use an eraser to take away negative space. i was suprised that this technique worked so well and this ended up being one of my favorites from the course.




No comments: