Thursday 4 June 2009

This sketch was done in the drawing class we did and i liked all the techniques and different medias we used. This was one of my favorite PIeces i did.
This was at the very start of the year and we got to make a dress out of paper and design of the stand garments for our dolls. i thought the dress me and kate made was really interesting and made a great shape.

i chose these bacause these are designs i did at the start of the year and was happy that i had used interesting shapes and not just stuch to the body's sillouhette.


this was a research page put of my first project- creative approaches to fashion. i chose this page because it shows the theme i was going for which helped me develop my garment later on in the prject.



This is a research page i did over the summer before i started. the work i had choses was slah and burn so i wanted to get this across in my 1st research pages even though it doesnt quite show the direction im going to go in.




No comments: